Dr. Monica Neely, originally from western Oklahoma, graduated from Oklahoma State University in 1994 with a degree in Zoology and then graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry in 1998. She then completed Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency, a one year post graduate training in complex dental cases. She is married to Grady Lembke, a dentist in Edmond, and their children are 10 and 12 years old.
Dr. Neely, a dentist in Edmond OK has made a commitment to continuing education to directly benefit her patients. She continues her training at the Spear Dental Institute, one of the most well-known and respected advanced dental teaching centers. In addition, she also attends multiple other continuing education courses on the state and national level.
- American Dental Association
- Oklahoma Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontists
- Multi-disciplinary Study Club
- Frank Spear Study Club
- The Pankey Institute
- ITI Study Club
- Selected by a vote of peers to included in the 2012 database of Top Dentists.
- 2013 Slice Magazine- of the Top Dentists in the 405 area code