Dental Insurance Facts
We accept most insurance, but we are not contracted as a provider on any insurance plans. This means that if you have insurance, we will file it for you, but whatever the insurance company does not pay is your responsibility. We have found that with many insurance companies that this difference is not much. Our patients are willing to pay this amount for the individualized care we give.
Why don’t we participate in insurance plans?
- We do not participate in any plans because they require us to discount our dental treatments and encourage us to make up the difference in volume.
- Dentistry is a service, not a product.
- The manner in which the service is provided and the attention to details makes all the difference to us.
- The last thing we want to be seen as is a high volume clinic that is churning patients in and out, not allowing us develop relationships, and provide the best care possible.
- We enjoy seeing one patient at a time and making sure our work is done correctly!
If you are considering our office but worried about insurance, please call Kari for help. She can help you determine if there really is much of a difference to go out of network. Many patients have been surprised to find the difference is worth getting personalized and quality care.