Dental Insurance Facts
We accept most insurance, but we are not contracted as a provider on any insurance plans. This means that if you have insurance, we will file it for you, but whatever the insurance company does not pay is to be paid by you. (not written off by our office) We have found that with many insurance companies that this difference is not much. Our patients are willing to pay this amount for the individualized care we give.
Why don’t we participate in insurance plans?
- We do not participate in any plan that would encourage a more “retail” philosophy of practice.
- Dentistry is a service, not a product.
- The manner in which the service is provided and the attention to details makes all the difference to us.
- We do not participate in any plans because they require us to discount our treatment and encourage us to make up the difference in volume.
- We enjoy seeing one patient at a time and making sure our work is done correctly!
If you are considering our office but worried about insurance, please call Kari for help. She can help you determine if there really is much of a difference to go out of network. Many patients have been surprised to find the difference is worth getting personalized and quality care.