- WHAT ARE THE ALIGNERS MADE OF?
- IS THERE A VIDEO THAT I CAN WATCH ABOUT INVISALIGN?
- WHAT TYPES OF BITES CAN BE TREATED?
- WILL IT HURT?
WHAT ARE THE ALIGNERS MADE OF?
- They are made of a clear, thermoplastic material.
- They are nearly invisible and look similiar to whitening trays.
IS THERE A VIDEO THAT I CAN WATCH ABOUT INVISALIGN?
WHAT TYPES OF BITES CAN BE TREATED?
Invisalign can treat a wide range of issues.
- SPACES OR GAPS BETWEEN TEETH
- CROWDED AND CROOKED TEETH
WILL IT HURT?
Some people do experience temporary discomfort for the first few days at the beginning of a set of aligners. Most of my patients describe it as a “good soreness”, like the being sore from exercising. However, it is not the same pain that metal braces can cause.