What is bonding?
It is tooth colored filling (composite resin) that is bonded to the tooth.
- repair decayed teeth
- alternative to porcelain veneers
- repair chipped or cracked teeth
- change the shape of a tooth
- make a tooth look longer
- cover (mask) discolored teeth
- close spaces between teeth
Composite veneers (bonding) only require a single visit. Almost no tooth reduction is needed making it a conservative procedure. Often it doesn’t even require numbing. In addition, composite veneers (bonding) can be touched up over time if needed.
Call Dr. Monica Neely today (405) 302-0100 to schedule an appointment if you are ready for a dramatic change for your front teeth. Our office serves patients from Oklahoma City, Edmond, and surrounding areas.